QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Today: Chance of showers, otherwise mostly cloudy, high 72
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, low 54
- Monday: Clouds, few showers, high 71
- Tuesday: Showers & p.m. thunderstorms, high 74
- Wednesday: Chance for p.m. showers and thunderstorms, warmer, high 78
- Thursday: Clearing, warmer, high 82
Good morning & happy Sunday!
With high pressure out of the area, we’re swapping yesterday’s sunshine for rain showers.
While it won’t be a washout of a day, most of us will see light rain through the morning, and a cloudy to mostly cloudy sky for the rest of the day. Despite the morning showers and continued clouds, high temperatures will be just a degree or two cooler than yesterday and top off in the lower 70s.
Tonight, we’ll stay under a mostly cloudy sky. This plus a light southeast breeze will limit cooling to the mid 50s, which is around normal for this time of year.
We’ll start off the week wedged between high pressure moving east and a front parked to our south and southwest. As a result, we’ll see scattered showers, and even the chance for some afternoon thunderstorms on Monday and Tuesday.
High pressure will take over by the end of the week. This will give us more sunshine and help temperatures climb back into the 80s.
Have a great end of the weekend!