COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Partly sunny, humid, isolated pop-ups late. High 88
- Tonight: Scattered storms ending, muggy. Low 69
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy, humid, afternoon storms. High 89
- Thursday: Partly cloudy, scattered storms. 68/87
- Friday: Showers, chance of storms, sticky. 70/88
A weak cold front will creep slowly from north to south across the state today. Along with low level moisture and diurnal instability some scattered showers and storms will develop this afternoon and evening. It will be partly sunny and humid enough that the high temperature in the upper-80s will feel like the low-to-mid 90s.
Scattered showers and storm will taper by midnight thanks to weak high pressure. Low temperatures will be in the 70-degree range on another muggy morning.
The weather will be unsettled with several disturbances and a frontal boundary that will stay close enough to help generate storms off and on this week. The high temperatures will generally be in the upper-80s. Expect pretty muggy nights with low temperatures near 70.
Have a Wonderful Day!