COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Showers, chance of storms, breezy. High 81
- Tonight: Chance of showers and storms, partly cloudy late. Low 61
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, afternoon pop-ups. High 79
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, stray showers and storms. 60/81
- Friday: Mostly sunny, warm, showers and storms at night. 59/85
- Saturday: Partly sunny, afternoon showers and storms. 69/88
Today: Expect showers and scattered thunderstorms as a cold front moves slowly across the region. Some thunderstorms can have heavy downpours and possibly strong wind gusts. We have a “marginal” risk of strong gusty winds with the strongest storms east of the I-71 corridor. The high temperature will be around 80 in Columbus.
There will still be a chance of showers and thunderstorms into the evening though they will end later tonight. Skies will be partly cloudy by daybreak after the cold front clears the area. It will be less humid and cooler. The temperature will be near 60 at daybreak.
High pressure with drier, cooler air expands into the Buckeye State in time for the end of the week. There will still be a chance of rain, afternoon pop-ups mainly, Wednesday, but Thursday looks mostly dry. There is just a slight risk of rain. Friday warmer and more humid air will return. The likelihood of showers and storms will return Friday night. It will be warm and humid with a chance of storms this weekend.