COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Partly cloudy, chance of pop-ups west. High 90
- Tonight: Increasing clouds, storms, gusty winds late. Low 71
- Tuesday: Humid, isolated p.m. pop-ups. High 88
- Wednesday: Scattered showers and storms. 70/86
- Thursday: Partly sunny, isolated pop-ups. 68/85
It should stay pretty quiet today. It will be hot and humid this afternoon. The high temperature will be around 90 and with humidity it will feel like the mid-90s. It will stay dry except for the slight risk of isolated pop-ups west of the I-71 corridor.
There will be showers and thunderstorms late tonight well ahead of a cold front heading into the region from the northwest. Some storms may come with strong gusty winds. It will be warm and humid with low near 70.
The weather will be unsettled with several disturbances and a frontal boundary that will stay close enough to be part of the problem most of the week. There will be chances of thunderstorms daily and high temperatures will generally be just above normal in the mid-80s. Expect pretty muggy nights with low temperatures around 65-70.
Have A Great Monday!