COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Partly sunny, chilly, a few flurries possible. High 36
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, cold. Low 24
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, colder. High 39
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, milder. 28/46
- Thursday: More sunshine. 29/50
- Friday: Mostly Cloudy, mild. 35/52
: A few flurries and isolated snow showers, with no accumulation likely, are possible this morning because of a mid-level disturbance working its way east of the region. It will continue to be mostly cloudy to partly sunny today. The high temperature will only make it to the mid-30s, several degrees below normal. Winds between 5 and 10 mph will keep wind chills in the upper-20s to around 30.
Tonight will be partly cloudy and cold. By morning low temperatures will be in the mid-20s in the city and chillier outside the outer belt. We will see more sunshine starting tomorrow through Thursday. Temperatures will be about 10-degrees above normal by the end of the week.
The return of mostly cloudy to cloudy skies Friday will signal the next change in our weather. A cold front will bring rain Friday n ight and Saturday plus the return of more seasonable, cooler, weather Saturday night and Sunday.