COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Plenty of sunshine, very warm and humid. High 89
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, warm, and muggy at daybreak. Low 68
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, very warm and humid, chance of pop-ups. High 90
- Wednesday: Sunny, very warm. 67/89
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, hotter, moderately humid. 69/90
- Friday: Partly cloudy, hot and steamy. 68/91
A cold front that slowly made its way through the area yesterday is still heading south around the Ohio River. High pressure centered over the eastern Great Lakes will bring more sunshine into Central Ohio today. Temperatures will start into an upswing with highs in the upper 80s to near 90.
With the low pressure on east and west and the high pressure to the north drifting east the Ohio Valley will be in a pattern of warm to hot and moderately humid weather. There will be a few chances of pop-ups or scattered storms mainly southwest and mainly during the afternoon when daytime heating peaks.
Tonight will be partly cloudy and pretty muggy by sunrise with lows in the mid-to-upper 60s.
Tomorrow will be another near 90-degree day with a slight chance of pop-ups in the afternoon.
Highs will be around 90-degrees and it will become more humid through the week.