COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Scattered flurries ending, partly sunny, brisk and very cold. High 22
- Tonight: Mainly clear, frigid morning. Low 10
- Saturday: Sunny start, increasing clouds, cold. High 37
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, mild. 32/42
- Presidents Day: Mostly cloudy, mild. 29/47
- Tuesday: On/off rain, breezy and mild. 39/53
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Sprawling arctic high pressure will take over our weather today. With a frigid northwest wind temperatures will barely get back up to around 20 today. Valentine’s Day will be one of the coldest days of the winter. A frigid northwest wind will drive wind chills into the single digits this afternoon in parts of Central Ohio. High temperatures will be within a few degrees of 20, almost 20 degrees below average.
Saturday will be sunny to start, then clouds will increase through the day. It will be milder at 37, closer to our average high after a morning low near 10 degrees. Sunday will be mostly cloudy and there will be a slight chance of afternoon showers on Presidents Day. It will be a milder Tuesday with off and on showers and highs in the low 50s. It will be colder with a north breeze and a slight chance of flurries Wednesday
Have a great Friday, Fri-YAY and a wonderful weekend!