After a wet start to the weekend, low pressure is finally lifting off to the northeast across northern New England, sweeping drier air into Ohio, with gusty west-northwest winds. Low clouds will persist through the early part of the night, before skies begin to clear.
High pressure will move in Monday, with chilly morning readings in the upper 30s. Skies will be partly cloudy, with slightly cooler readings in the mid-50s.
Clouds will arrive with a weak impulse Monday evening, with possibly a few sprinkles reaching southern Ohio early Tuesday.
A surge of chilly Canadian air will hold temperatures in the 40s during the afternoon hours through the remainder of the week under mostly cloudy skies.
- Tonight: Gradual clearing, chilly. Low 38
- Monday: Partly sunny. High 54
- Tuesday: Mix clouds and sun, sprinkle south. High 48 (40)
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High 47 (34)
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. High 46 (35)
- Friday: Partly cloudy. High 50 (32)
- Saturday: More sunshine, crisp. High 51 (33)