Low pressure tracking across southeastern Canada pushed a cold front through the state, bringing an end to the rain Sunday evening.
Colder air will filter into the region, with strong northwesterly winds Monday gusting at times past 30 mph, with nothing more than lake-effect snow showers across northern Ohio Monday.
The weather will be dry and mainly sunny Tuesday and Wednesday, which is ideal for travel. On Thanksgiving, rain will overspread the Ohio Valley from the southwest, possibly mixing with snow early Friday, before ending.
Another surge of cold weather will arrive for next weekend.
- Monday: Mix clouds and sun, windy, colder. High 37
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, crisp. High 40 (23)
- Wednesday: Increasing clouds, breezy. High 48 (28)
- Thanksgiving: Rain, cool. High 47 (39)
- Friday: Partly sunny, brisk, colder. High 35 (29)
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, snow/rain showers late. High 38 (26)