COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Patchy dense fog early, partly cloudy, isolated shower. High 74
- Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low 51
- Friday: Mostly sunny, cooler. High 67
- Saturday: Sunny, chilly start. High 68
- Sunday: Brilliant sunshine. High 69
A cold front will slide into the southern part of the state this afternoon. There is a slight chance of some light rain or a shower behind the front. It will become windy behind the front as well. Skies will be sunny to partly cloudy this afternoon. High temperatures will range from the upper-60s north to the upper-70s south. The high in Columbus will be around 74.
Surface high pressure will expand into the north in the wake of the front. As a result some of the coolest air of the season will move into Central Ohio. Tonight will be partly cloudy and breezy with a low temperature near 50.
Tomorrow will be mostly sunny and still breezy. The highs will only be in the mid-60s. Saturday will start in the mid-40s and also end up with a high around 68. Morning lows Sunday will dip to the low to mid-40s.
Happy Friday Eve!