Thursday felt like an October throwback, with afternoon temperatures flirting with 60 degrees under partly cloudy skies, after a few midday showers ended.
We had a beautiful sunrise today at 7:36. Sunset tonight comes early at 5:06 on the sixth night of Hanukkah.
A disturbance moving across the Great Lakes brought cloud cover, and a few light showers to northern Ohio this morning. High pressure will build south and cause the clouds to break up. Temperatures will top out in the seasonal mid- to upper 40s. More sunshine south of I-70 will boost temperatures into the mid-50s.
The weather tonight will be colder, with morning readings falling below freezing, under clearing skies. Saturday will be dry and cool, after a chilly start, as high pressure expands across the Ohio Valley. Skies will be mostly sunny, with highs close to average in the mid-upper 40s. The lows Sunday morning will be around freezing.
Sunday will be breezy and mild, thanks to an approaching frontal system, with highs in the mid-50s, and still rising through evening. Clouds will thicken up and rain moves in by evening and stays through early Monday. Sunday night. Highs will be in the low to mid-50s.
Rain moves out Monday. Behind a cold front, brisk winds will cause readings to fall during the day into the upper 30s, as skies partially clear. Colder weather will follow through midweek, with rain and snow possible.
- Today: Partly cloudy, seasonal. High 50
- Tonight: Mostly clear, cold. Low 30
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 47
- Sunday: Increasing clouds, breezy, warmer, rain at night. High 58 (31)
- Monday: Showers early, breezy and, colder. Temperatures falling to upper 30s p.m.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, colder. High 34 (24)
- Wednesday: Wintry mix. High 39 (28)
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. High 46 (31)