FLOOD WATCH SOUTHERN OHIO UNTIOL 11 P.M.
Rain and embedded storms this morning north of a warm front deposited 1 to 1.5 inches of rain on southern Ohio, where a flash flood watch is in effect until 11 p.m.
Low pressure will slowly intensify moving across southern Indiana into western Ohio this evening. Additional rounds of showers and a few storms are likely, with heavier rain possible in southern Ohio, before a cold front pushes through the region before midnight. Temperatures will hover around 60 degrees this evening in a warm, moist southerly flow.
Much colder weather returns on Friday, with strong northwesterly winds and a few flurries in the morning. Temperatures will hold nearly steady around the freezing mark, with a wind chill in the low 20s—quite a change.
Temperatures will moderate considerably over the weekend after a cold start, with sunshine and a southerly flow on the western side of high pressure. A few more clouds will be present on Sunday with a weak disturbance.
Showers will return Monday with a weak frontal system. Showers are possible across mainly the southern half of the state on Tuesday. Another wet weather system will bring rain later on Wednesday.
- Thursday: Showers, breezy, evening storm. High 61
- Tonight: Breezy, showers, colder late. Low 31
- Friday: Cloudy, flurries, blustery, colder. High 33
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. High 44 (24)
- Sunday: Partly cloudy, mild High 53 (33)
- Monday: Mostly cloudy, few showers p.m. High 51 (40)
- Tuesday: Rain south. High 48 (36)