QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Today: Hot and humid, p.m. showers & storms, high 88
- Tonight: Showers ending, becoming partly cloudy, low 69
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, chance for p.m. showers and storms, high 90
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, high 91
- Thursday: P.M. showers & storms, high 89
- Friday: Showers and thunderstorms, high 86
This week we’re returning to a very summer like weather pattern which includes, hotter temperatures, more humidity and afternoon storms.
It’s already a warm and muggy start to the day. Today, we’ll start a warming trend as highs climb to the upper 80s, which is about 5 degrees above normal. As the temperature climbs this afternoon, we’ll see an increased chance for showers and thunderstorms, which could lead to a wet evening commute.
Heat and humidity will continue to dominate the forecast for the middle of the week. Temperatures will climb to around 90 degrees tomorrow, then low to mid 90s on Wednesday.
Both days we could see a chance for some afternoon showers and thunderstorms thanks to heat stirring up more instability and an front to the north.
By the end of the week, we’ll keep an eye on the remnants of what is currently tropical storm Laura. Right now there is still uncertainty with the path Laura will take, but most models show that after landfall it will work its way north, and them bring tropical moisture into Central Ohio.
Have a great day!