COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Mostly cloudy, sticky, chance of storms. High 88
- Tonight: Chance of storms, warm and muggy. Low 69
- Saturday: Afternoon showers and storms. High 83
- Sunday: Partly sunny, scattered storms. 67/84
- Monday: Mostly sunny, less humid. 63/82
Today: The same frontal boundary that has lingering near the Ohio River most of the week will lift north . With it will come a chance of afternoon pop-up showers and storms especially in southern Ohio with some even in the I-70 corridor.
It will be a mostly cloudy and humid day. Ambient temperatures will rise into the upper-80s to around 90 this afternoon, while the dewpoint temperatures rise to around 70. So even though the actual temperature will be a degree or two shy of 90, with the humidity it will feel like about 90 at peak heating.
Tonight there will still be a chance of showers and storms. It will muggy with a low near 70.
There will be a chance of storms tomorrow with a high in the low-to-mid 80s. Expect a few stray storms on Sunday. A front will cross the region Sunday and bring drier and cooler air in time for next week.
Happy Friday-Fri-YAY!!! Have A Great Weekend!