COLUMBUS QUICK FORECAST
- Today: Partly sunny, humid, few storms. High 95
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, showers, chance of storms. Low 72
- Wednesday: Hot, sticky, scattered storms. High 95
- Thursday: Partly sunny, steamy, stray storms p.m. 72/94
- Friday: Partly cloudy, humid, storms likely. 74/93
It will be another very hot and humid day with highs in the mid-90s again. With the humidity it will feel like 100 at peak heating this afternoon. There will be scattered pop-ups throughout the day.
Tonight will be another warm and humid night. Temperatures will only drop into the low-70s, and it will take all night before it is even that cool. A few pop-up storms will be possible especially before midnight.
The rest of the week will be hot and humid with a chance of afternoon storms popping up especially with peak daytime heating, which will continue to be in the 90s. With a frontal passage some storms may be heavier Friday, but that does mean we will be able to drop a few degrees this weekend. Monday will be seasonably warm.