Today felt like winter, with some sunshine and temperatures only reaching the upper 30s–10 degrees below normal.
Clouds will thicken tonight ahead of low pressure tracking across the Mississippi Valley. A period of snow, mixed with rain south, could bring our first light accumulating snow since the end of January, with readings near freezing in the morning.
Daytime warming will allow for a light mix of snow and rain by afternoon, with readings in the mid- to upper 30s.
Blustery and cloudy conditions will persist on Monday, along with more snow showers, as a disturbance rotates across Ohio.
High pressure nudges down from the northwest on Tuesday providing some sunshine, but the weather will be unseasonably chilly, with temperatures peaking in the upper 30s and morning lows in the 20s.
Moderating conditions are expected midweek, as highs climb back into the 40s and 50s. Rain is likely on Friday.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, flurries late. Low 31
- Sunday: Morning snow, rain mix p.m. (1″). High 38
- Monday: Cloudy, brisk, snow showers. High 38 (31)
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, cold. High 35 (25)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, seasonal. High 47 (22)
- Thursday: Clouds return, milder. High 55 (30)
- Friday: Cloudy, showers. High 57 (41)
- Saturday: Mainly cloudy, rain/snow shower, cooler. High 45 (33)