Low pressure tracking across the eastern Great Lakes brought periods of rain earlier in the day, which has turned to a steady mist tonight. Gusty winds have tapered off, but expect a breezy, chilly overnight.
Temperatures will dip to near 40 degrees in the morning. Monday will be brisk and chilly, with readings hovering in the low to mid-40s, under mainly cloudy skies. Some sprinkles could develop in a moist northwest flow.
The weather will moderate on Tuesday, as high pressure brings partial sunshine and readings in the low 50s, although clouds will return later in the day.
Another strong system will cross the Great Lakes on Wednesday, accompanied by showers and windy weather later Tuesday night into Wednesday. Mild readings in the 50s will give way to much colder weather later in the day.
Sunshine will return for the end of the week to welcome December on a dry and chilly note.
- Tonight: Cloudy, sprinkles, breezy, cooler. Low 40
- Monday: Cloudy, cool. High 44
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, mild. High 54 (38)
- Wednesday: Showers, breezy, falling temps. in the afternoon. High 57 (52)
- Thursday: Clearing, cold. High 37 (24)
- Friday: Partly sunny. High 46 (26)
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, a few showers. High 51 (41)