QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- This morning: Increasing clouds, low 28 and rising
- Today: Clouds increase, high 42
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, low 30
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy, chance light wet snow, high 39
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, cooler, high 33
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, chance snow showers, high 28
Good morning & happy Wednesday!
Much milder temperatures are moving in for the second half of the week alongside more clouds.
As high pressure continues to slide to the east, the wind has shifted to the south and helped temperatures to increase. As a result, we’re waking up to the temperatures around 30 degrees and are heading toward a high in the low 40s, which is about 5 degrees warmer than normal and a 15 degree jump compared to yesterday.
Overnight, we’ll stay under a mostly cloudy sky. The clouds and southerly breeze will help temperatures to only fall to a low around 30, which is about 10 degrees above normal.
Thursday, a system will start moving in from the north. Ahead of a cold front, temperatures will climb to around 40 degrees ahead of evening clouds and the chance for a few light showers.
Clouds and colder temperatures move in for the end of the week and weekend. Another system will move in to the south and bring with it a slight chance for snow showers.
Have a great day!