QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Today: Partly cloudy, few storms late, high 88
- Tonight: Showers & thunderstorms late, low 71
- Sunday: Scattered rain and storms, some gusty winds possible, high 88
- Monday: Rain near Ohio River, clearing sky & warm, high 89
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, high 91
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, high 92
Good morning and happy Saturday!
After a mild start to the day, we’ll see warmer temperatures ahead of some showers and thunderstorms to end the week.
We’re waking up to mixed clouds and lows in the mid 60s, which is right around normal for this time of year.
Today, sunshine and a southwesterly breeze will combine to help bring temperatures into the upper 80s to around 90 degrees.
Tonight, warm & muggy conditions will hang around followed by showers and thunderstorms ahead of a cold front.
These showers and thunderstorms will become more widely scattered through the day on Sunday as the front crosses through the area. Some of these thunderstorms could have strong wind gusts. Despite the chance for rain, temperatures will stay warm with a high around 90 degrees and a heat index approaching 100.
Behind the front, we will see a drier start to the week. However, it won’t be much cooler. We’ll have summertime heat and humidity back in full swing with early morning lows around 70 degrees, and afternoon highs around 90.
Have a great weekend!