High pressure has shifted to the east of the Ohio Valley, bringing warm and dry weather. A light southerly flow introduced an increase in both the temperature and humidity.
Afternoon temperatures will average in the mid- to upper 80s, with partly cloudy skies and less haze.
A weak cold front dropping south could bring an isolated shower over eastern Ohio on Friday, with a slight drop in humidity to start the weekend.
High pressure will drift across the region Saturday, keeping the weather mostly sunny and seasonably warm, in the mid-80s. Clouds will increase overnight ahead of a warm front developing across the lower Ohio Valley.
The next system moving through the Great Lakes Sunday night and Monday will trigger showers and storms. Behind a cold front, pleasant weather returns Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Thursday: Hazy sun, warmer. High 86
- Tonight: Some clouds. Low 66
- Friday: Mix clouds and sun. High 87
- Saturday: Partly sunny. High 85 (67)
- Sunday: Partly sunny, sticky, storms later. High 86 (67)
- Monday: Scattered showers, storms. High 83 (71)
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, less humid. High 82 (63)
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. High 83 (62)
- Thursday: Showers, storms. High 82 (67)