QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Today: Slow clearing, morning fog to afternoon shunshine, high 79
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, low 61
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, high 82
- Monday: Mostly sunny, high 84
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, high 80
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, high 78
Good morning and happy Saturday!
More warm weather is on the way this weekend and into the workweek.
Early this morning wet ground, high humidity and light wind will lead to patchy areas of dense fog. Fog will burn off through the morning and be followed by clearing clouds in the afternoon. Afternoon sunshine plus a southerly breeze will aid in bringing temperatures up near 80 degrees, which is 10 degrees above normal for this time of year.
Overnight, we’ll stay under a partly cloudy sky. Temperatures will bottom out around 60 degrees, with is about 15 degrees above normal lows for this time of year.
High pressure will take charge Sunday and Monday, helping to keep around sunshine, a southerly direction to the wind and a warming trend.
Have a great day!