Skies cleared in the wake of a cold front that brought a rainy Friday–only the second wet day of the month.
A light northerly flow brought chillier weather, with afternoon temperatures topping out around 50 degrees, which is seasonable. High pressure will extend across the region through the weekend, before sliding east on Monday.
Clouds will build ahead of a developing storm in the southern Plains, with rain arriving later in the evening. Low pressure will lift northeast through the Ohio Valley Monday night and Tuesday, bringing periods of rain, totaling up to an inch.
Blustery and colder weather will follow on the big travel day on Wednesday, with afternoon temperatures in the low 40s. Snow flurries are likely in the northeastern part of the state Wednesday evening.
Morning lows will dip into the 20s on Thanksgiving and Friday, coupled with highs in the low 40s, and plenty of sunshine.
- Tonight: Clear, chilly. Low 32
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. High 52
- Monday: Clouds return, evening showers. High 49 (33)
- Tuesday: Showers. High 52 (43)
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy, cooler. High 42 (34)
- Thanksgiving: Mostly sunny, crisp. High 43 (27)
- Friday: Mostly sunny. High 44 (28)