HAPPY EASTER & PASSOVER!
High pressure will settle in the Southeast, which has turned winds southerly, sending temperatures rebounding to near 70 degrees Easter afternoon under bright sunny skies.
A warm front will develop over Ohio Monday, defined by patchy cloudiness, and a few showers could develop across the northern part of the state in the afternoon and evening. Temperatures will top out in the pleasant low 70s.
An even warmer day will follow on Tuesday, with a southwesterly wind, as highs climb into the mid-70s under partly sunny skies. A slow-moving storm system in the central Plains will edge closer to Ohio midweek, with some moisture moving north from the Gulf of Mexico.
A pop-up shower is possible Wednesday, but the best chance for scattered showers and isolated storms will come on Thursday, as the low drifts across the Upper Midwest. A trailing cold front will push east across Ohio Thursday night, with showers likely lingering on Friday, especially early in the day.
Temperatures will return to seasonal levels next weekend. A low-pressure area moving across the Tennessee Valley could bring rain late Saturday into Sunday.
- Tonight: High clouds. Low 48
- Monday: Partly sunny, warmer, shower north p.m. High 74
- Tuesday: Mix clouds and sun. High 74 (48)
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, breezy, warm, late-day shower. High 76 (57)
- Thursday: Showers, storms likely. High 70 (59)
- Friday: Showers early, mostly cloudy. High 62 (47)
- Saturday: Partly sunny, cooler, rain late. High 60 (38)