Moisture is streaming into the Ohio Valley creating muggy and damp conditions that will stick around much of the week.
Extensive cloud cover held temperatures to the low to mid-70s Sunday, cooler than Saturday’s low 80s. Pockets of light rain and fog will be prevalent late tonight overnight and Monday, as a line of showers and storms over Indiana weakens moving east into central Ohio.
Showers will be scattered again Monday, with a few late-day breaks of sun. A stray thunderstorm is possible as a slow-moving cold front and low pressure over the lower Lakes work eastward.
Temperatures will be in the seasonably mild this week, in the mid-70s, under mainly cloudy skies. A stubborn upper-level low will initially form southwest of the Ohio Valley and drift northward later in the week, keeping occasional rain and rumbles in the forecast most days, but washouts are not expected on any day.
- Tonight: Scattered showers, humid. Low 65
- Monday: Cloudy, showers, rumble p.m. High 75
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, shower south. High 76 (59)
- Wednesday: Mainly cloudy, few showers, storm p.m. High 78 (63)
- Thursday: Scattered storms p.m. High 76 (65)
- Friday: Partly sunny, stray storm. High 76 (62)
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, showers possible. High 78 (60)