Showers became more numerous tonight in advance of a slow-moving storm system. A cold front will slide across the state. Skies will clear for a time on Monday, but temperatures will remain in the cool 60s.
The upper disturbance will linger over the lower Great Lakes, keeping skies mostly cloudy, along with a few showers developing Monday night and lingering on Tuesday, especially across the northern half of the state.
High pressure will build back in midweek, resulting in mostly sunny skies and pleasant readings the remainder of the week and next weekend.
- Tonight: Showers taper off. Low 61
- Monday: Clearing, cooler, clouds return later. High 69
- Tuesday: Mainly cloudy, light showers north. High 71 (57)
- Wednesday: Clearing, pleasant. High 78 (56)
- Thursday: Sunny. High 80 (57)
- Friday: Sunny. High 82 (56)
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. High 83 (58)
- Sunday: Clouds return, shower late. High 81 (62)