An area of showers will leave a blanket of clouds, holding afternoon temperatures to the low to mid-60s. Additional light showers will pop up, with heavier rain and storms remaining well to the south along a weak cold front that will stall south of the Ohio River.
A warm front will lift north late Thursday, with generally dry weather and temperatures rising into the low 80s, with breezy conditions. A few showers and storms are possible Thursday night.
Very warm and humid weather will settle in Friday, with a southwesterly flow, as readings reach near 90 degrees.
A cold front will approach from the west Saturday night, resulting in numerous showers and storms that will linger on Sunday. Clearing and cooler weather will follow into early next week under building high pressure. Showers could return on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Wednesday: Mainly cloudy, few breaks of sun, evening showers. High 71
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, scattered showers. Low 61
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, breezy, warmer, shower overnight. High 83
- Friday: Showers early, clearing, breezy, warmer. High 90 (67)
- Saturday: Partly sunny, storms late. High 87 (69)
- Sunday: Rainy start, cooler. High 66 (57)
- Monday: Mainly sunny, pleasant. High 68 (49)
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, few showers. High 72 (51)