High pressure will build east and provide another pleasant early September day, with a northeast flow and sunshine, mixed with high clouds. Morning lows dipped into the comfortable upper 40s/low 50s this morning, giving us a nice break from the muggy August nights.
As the high slides east, a light southeasterly flow will bring a few more clouds through the day with temperatures in the upper 70s. Tonight will be partly cloudy, but not quite as cool with cloud cover.
There will be a slight uptick in the humidity Saturday, but still comfortable for late summer. A weak cold front will approach from the northwest toward evening, with a few showers into early Sunday. Some clearing and pleasant temperatures will return Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures will range from 75-80 through next week. Another cold front could trigger a shower or storm later Tuesday. Most of the week will be dry and mild.
- Friday: Sun and high clouds, pleasant. High 77
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, comfortable. Low 58
- Saturday: Clouds increase, showers at night. High 80
- Sunday: Early shower, some clearing. High 78 (65)
- Monday: Sunny, little warmer. High 80 (58)
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, stray storm. High 82 (58)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 76 (61)
- Thursday: Sunny. High 79 (56)