Off and on showers, with occasional rumbles of thunder, will diminish, though some light rain will drift back into central Ohio from the southwest after 10 p.m. Muggy conditions will persist overnight, with a morning low near 70.
A slow-moving upper-air feature will continue to bring periods of wet weather through the remainder of the holiday weekend. A cold front dipping southeast will focus additional showers and embedded storms, especially across central and southern Ohio.
Afternoon temperatures will hover in the upper 70s due to persistent cloud cover and frequent showers. A few stronger storms could develop as the front sags farther south, accompanied by a few downpours.
The threat of scattered showers will continue through midweek, as weak disturbances interact with a stalled frontal boundary.
- Tonight: Scattered showers, muggy. Low 68
- Sunday: Showers, storms likely. High 80
- Monday: Mostly cloudy, few showers, storms. High 80 (69)
- Tuesday: Clouds linger, few showers. High 81 (65)
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, scattered showers. High 82 (64)
- Thursday: Partly sunny, pop-ups. High 82 (65)
- Friday: Partly sunny, isolated shower. High 81 (64)