Skies will be mainly cloudy, with occasional showers, with storms possible across the southern part of the state, as low pressure ripples east through the Ohio Valley on a frontal boundary. Cloud cover will hold temperatures to near or a little below 80 this afternoon.
Showers will continue through a portion of the overnight until the wave moves southeast of Ohio. Morning clouds and leftover rain will clear Saturday morning, although some additional patchy clouds will develop in the afternoon.
High pressure will build south from Canada over the weekend, bringing lower humidity and seasonally warm temperatures in the low to mid-80s in a light northerly flow.
Monday will be quite warm with increasing humidity, as winds turn southerly and high pressure slides off to the east. A cold front will bring the next chance for showers and storms on Tuesday. Drier weather is expected the rest of next week, with seasonally warm temperatures in the mid-80s.
- Friday: Periods of rain, thunder south. High 77
- Tonight: Showers continue, little cooler. Low 65
- Saturday: Mix sun and clouds, less humid. High 83
- Sunday: Sunny. High 83 (58)
- Monday: Sunny, warm. High 89 (63)
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, showers, storms. High 90 (67)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 85 (66)
- Thursday: Sunny, warm. High 86 (64)