Mother’s Day has been pleasant, with periods of clouds and sunshine, and temperatures in the 70s.
A thunderstorm system will over the Midwest will eventually push southwest of the region tonight, with only isolated showers possible overnight, before moving out Monday morning. Skies will gradually clear through the afternoon.
High pressure will build down from the north, keeping temperatures on the mild side to start the workweek.
An upper-level ripple will pass to our south on Tuesday but will likely bring periods of rain on the northern edge into central and southern Ohio. The midweek will feature clearing skies and seasonable weather.
A cold front will likely trigger some showers and storms on Friday, followed by cooler weather next weekend.
- Tonight: Clouds increase, light shower. Low 51
- Monday: Mix clouds and sun. High 75
- Tuesday: Cloudy, cooler, showers. High 69 (53)
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 72 (50)
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. High 76 (47)
- Friday: Showers, few storms. High 74 (55)
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, cooler. High 67 (52)
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. High 65 (46)