Some clouds will linger through this evening behind a departing upper-level low over New England. Showers and storms will be mainly confined to northeast Ohio through the evening. Highs will edge into the low 80s, with comfortable humidity.
Sunshine will prevail Friday under an area of high pressure that will shift east, allowing a gradual warming trend to take place in a southerly flow. Highs will range from the low to mid-80s. Clouds will increase later in the day as some moisture is drawn northward by a storm off the Atlantic Coast. A stray shower is possible Friday night in southeast Ohio.
There will be a broader opportunity for showers and storms ahead of a cold front this weekend and continuing through Tuesday, as a slow-moving upper-level system crosses the Great Lakes.
- Thursday: Sun and puffy clouds. High 82
- Tonight: Fair, mild. Low 64
- Friday: Partly. High 83
- Saturday: Partly sunny, pop-up storms p.m. High 83 (66)
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, scattered showers, storms. High 81 (66)
- Monday: Few showers, storms. High 79 (66)
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, shower possible. High 81 (65)
- Wednesday: Sunshine. High 82 (64)