COLUMBUS (WCMH)–Warm and humid conditions returned this weekend with a southwesterly flow. A broken line of showers and storms that moved through central Ohio early this morning left some cloud cover, which thinned out resulting in partial sunshine.
Isolated showers and storms popped late this afternoon over southern Ohio as a weak cold front sags south into Kentucky and washes out Monday.
Broad high pressure aloft will be over the region early in the week, resulting in hot and humid weather, with a fair amount of sunshine. Highs will be near or a little above 90 degrees.
A cold front will approach Ohio Thursday, bringing scattered rain and storms, followed by a cooldown and less humid weather heading into next weekend.
- Tonight: Isolated shower, light fog late. Low 68
- Monday: Mostly sunny, very warm, humid. High 89
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, hot and humid. High 90 (69)
- Wednesday: Mainly sunny, hot, humid. High 92 (70)
- Thursday: Partly sunny, sticky, few storms. High 89 (71)
- Friday: Partly sunny, little cooler. High 83 (66)
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. High 85 (60)