A storm system in the Mid-Mississippi Valley will continue to draw a muggy southwest flow into Ohio. A few showers and storms will pivot northeast across western sections of central Ohio overnight.
Scattered showers and storms will intensify each mid-afternoon through early evening, though coverage will be scattered. Due to the high humidity, the rain will be heavy at times in slow-moving cells.
The storm system will gradually open and drift northeast into the western Great Lakes, with a decreasing threat of rain, as temperatures climb into the mid-80s. More sunshine will push readings into the upper 80s Thursday. Morning lows will only dip down into the low 70s.
Rain chances will increase by Friday into Saturday when a cold front moves slowly south across the region. Drier air could filter into Ohio later in the the weekend.
- Tonight: Muggy, scattered showers, storms. Low 72
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, few storms p.m. High 83
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, isolated storm. High 84 (69)
- Thursday: Hazy sunshine, steamy. High 87 (70)
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, showers, storms. High 85 (72)
- Saturday: Showers, storms. High 82 (70)
- Sunday: Partly cloudy, less humid. High 84 (67)