COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH)–A very slow-moving storm system in the Midwest brought rounds of showers and storms in a muggy southwest flow into Ohio. The storm will lift northeast and weaken over the Great Lakes, with more dry hours and some sunshine Wednesday, though an isolated shower could pop up due to the humidity.
Thursday will be the warmest day of the week with high pressure ridging over the region, allowing for a full day of sunshine and readings rising into the upper 80s.
An increasing opportunity for storms will come later Thursday night and Friday, continuing into Saturday, along a cold front. Behind the front, slightly cooler and less humid air will filter into Ohio Sunday.
- Tonight: Showers ending, light fog. Low 67
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, isolated storm. High 83
- Thursday: Hazy sunshine, steamy. High 88 (70)
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, showers, storms likely. High 85 (72)
- Saturday: Showers, storms taper off, late clearing. High 83 (70)
- Sunday: Partly cloudy, less humid. High 85 (67)
- Monday: Mostly sunny. High 84 (64)