QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- This morning: Mostly cloudy and cold, watch for slick spots on the road, low 25-30
- Today: Slowly clearing & chilly, high 38
- Tonight: Mostly clear and cold, low 22
- Thursday: Partly sunny, high 42
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, high 43
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, high 42
- Sunday: More clouds & cool temps, high 40
Good morning and happy Wednesday!
Snow showers have moved out of the area, but we’re left with cold temperatures and the chance for slick spots on the road.
As high pressure build in from the south, it will help to clear clouds and relax the wind. Sunshine this afternoon will be a little deceptive though since highs will only climb to the upper 30s, about 5 degrees below normal for this time of year. Even with a lighter west to southwest wind, it will feel 5-10 degrees below the actual temperature all day long.
Mostly clear and cold conditions continue tonight. Without clouds to act like a blanket and keep in our limited daytime heating, lows will fall back into the 20s. With roads temperatures below freezing as well, slick spots on the road are possible tonight and tomorrow morning.
Clouds return for the end of the week as a system moves in to the south. Alongside the clouds we’ll see seasonally chilly temperatures with lows around freezing and highs only reaching the low to mid 40s. Friday, Saturday and Sunday also bring the slight chance for light showers.
Have a great day, and remember, “Ice & snow, take it slow!”