As high pressure slid farther off to the east of Ohio, a light southerly flow brought increasing clouds, with temperatures topping out at 80 degrees.
There will be an uptick in the humidity ahead of a cold front that will approach from the northwest, bringing periods of rain overnight continuing into Sunday morning. Skies will gradually clear later Sunday, with temperatures in the mid- to upper 70s.
The week ahead will be partly to mostly sunny and very pleasant. Tuesday will be the warmest, with highs edging into the mid-80s. A cold front could trigger a shower Tuesday night and early Wednesday. The remainder of the week will turn a little cooler with sunshine.
- Tonight: Periods of rain, mild. Low 67
- Sunday: Morning showers, late clearing. High 79
- Monday: Sunny, little warmer. High 79 (59)
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High 84 (58)
- Wednesday: Early shower, some sun. High 77 (62)
- Thursday: Sunny, pleasant. High 75 (55)
- Friday: Sunny. High 76 (53)