We only caught a glimpse of the full Snow Moon, as clouds moved in tonight, which will hold readings nearly steady in the mid-30s. The weather will be breezy, but without the stronger gusts during the day.
A weak cold front crossing the state will keep skies mostly cloudy, with gusty southwesterly winds (20-30 mph) pushing temperatures into th emid to upper 40s. A stray sprinkle is possible but a lack of moisture will limit rain chances to slight in the afternoon.
High pressure will arrive on Monday, with sunshine and mild conditions (mid-40s). Skies will turn cloudy Tuesday ahead of another weak cold front, but with a better chance for afternoon and evening showers.
In between systems, Wednesday will start off day, before a storm organizing in the southern Plains draws moisture northward resulting in periods of rain Wednesday night and Thursday. Chilly air will filter into Ohio after the storm moves away. A secondary low could deliver a wintry mix later in the weekend.
- Tonight: Clouds increase. Low 37
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, breezy, stray shower. High 47
- Monday: Mostly sunny. High 45 (31)
- Tuesday: Cloudy, afternoon showers. High 52 (37)
- Wednesday: Cloudy, rain late High 50 (36)
- Thursday: Showers, mild. High 54 (42)
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, cooler. High 40 (35)