A weak area of low pressure south of Ohio brought a light, spotty rain/snow mix this evening, which has moved out of the state.
We will see more sunshine Monday, with afternoon temperatures near 40 degrees, after a cold start in the mid-20s.
The relatively mild January weather will continue, as high pressure builds into the Ohio Valley early in the week.
A cold front will mov through the state later on Tuesday, with no significant moisture and a slight midweek cooldown. A few showers are possible Wednesday, but the main storm system will likely bring rain later on Thursday and Friday, ending as snow showers, with gusty winds and colder air arriving by the weekend.
- Tonight: Clouds break, brisk, cold. Low 26
- Monday: Partly cloudy, seasonal. High 41
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy. High 44 (29)
- Wednesday: Mainly cloudy, showers p.m. High 46 (44)
- Thursday: Cloudy, breezy, rain develops. High: 52 (37)
- Friday: Rain to snow showers, windy, colder. High 36 (32)
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, brisk. High 34 (27)
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. High 38 (22)