We saw partly sunny skies, with temperatures rising to the mid-80s and more humidity. A stray shower is possible across the northeast this evening.
Skies will be partly cloudy overnight, with some scattered showers and storms spreading southeast through Saturday morning in a broad northwest flow.
A cold front will push through the region on Saturday bringing another round of showers and storms later in the day, and a few could be on the strong side, with gusty winds and heavy rain.
Drier weather and some sunshine will prevail on Sunday. The next system will bring an increase in clouds later in the day, and showers and storms are likely Sunday night and Monday.
High pressure will follow on Tuesday and Wednesday, with sunshine and lower humidity. A chance for showers returns later in the week.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, showers, storms late. Low 69
- Saturday: Clouds, muggy, scattered storms. High 85
- Sunday: Partly sunny, shower south. High 86 (66)
- Monday: Scattered showers, storms. High 80 (68)
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, cooler. High 77 (63)
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High 82 (59)
- Thursday: Partly cloudy, storm late. High 84 (63)
- Friday: Some sunshine. High 82 (68)