A ridge of high pressure will shift east of the Atlantic Coast, pumping very warm and muggy air into the Ohio Valley.
Storms will continue to develop ahead of a cold front and push northeastward, with heavy rain in places. Locally, 1-2 inches is possible in downpours.
The front will stall over central Ohio and wash out over the weekend, keeping the weather warm and muggy, with pop-up afternoon and evening storms. Highs through the weekend will cool off a little to the mid-80s due to cloud cover and periodic showers.
A cold front will bring more opportunities for showers and thunderstorms on Monday and Tuesday, with temperatures in the mid-80s. Slightly cooler and drier air will move in later in the week.
- Tonight: Scattered showers, isolated storms, muggy. Low 70
- Friday: Scattered showers, storms, muggy. High 84
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, sticky, p.m. showers, storms. High 86 (69)
- Sunday: Partly sunny, pop-up storms p.m. High 87 (71)
- Monday: Mix clouds and sun, storms p.m. High 86 (72)
- Tuesday: Showers, storms. High 82 (71)
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, less humid. High 81 (67)