QUICK WEATHER FORECAST:
- Independence Day: Warmer & more humid, chance for spotty pop-up late. High 91
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, muggy. Low 70
- Monday: Mostly sunny, hot, sticky, then chance for pop-up afternoon t-storm. High 92
- Tuesday: Hot, sticky, chance for pop-up afternoon t-storm. High 91
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, storms p.m. High 90
- Thursday: Rain, rumbles tapering off p.m.. High 82
- Friday: Partly sunny. High 84
Good morning and happy Sunday!
Heat and humidity return to the forecast for the end of the weekend and start of the workweek, and so will a few afternoon pop-ups.
We’re off to a warmer, more seasonal start to the day with temperatures in the mid 60s. Not only is it warmer than yesterday, but more humid as well.
Warmer and muggier conditions will continue today as we climb to a high in the low 90s, with a heat index reaching the mid 90s. While today will be far from a washout, heat and humidity will combine for a few pop-up showers this afternoon and early evening.
Any chance for showers will clear out before sunset, so outdoor plans like watching fireworks. Warm, muggy conditions will stick around though and temperatures will only bottom out around 70 degrees.
Heat, humidity and afternoon pop-ups remain in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday. Both days early morning lows will start off around 70 degrees before topping off in the low 90s.
More widely scattered showers and thunderstorms move in Wednesday and Thursday with a front, followed by cooler, more seasonal temperatures.
Have a great day!