Showers and storms moved through central Ohio this afternoon, bringing brief gusty winds and cooler weather. Temperatures reached the mid-80s with summerlike humidity, before the rain arrived and lowered readings to near 70 degrees.
A cold front will push south of the Ohio River tonight, bringing an end to scattered showers. High pressure will move in, providing a dry, warm day Thursday. A wave east of the Rockies will move through the Upper Midwest, eventually pushing the boundary farther north Thursday night, with some showers and storms returning late.
A cold front will cross Ohio Friday, as low pressure moves south of the Ohio River. Friday will be wet with off/on showers, lingering into Saturday, before drier and much cooler air brings clearing skies. The rest of the holiday weekend should be delightful.
- Wednesday: Clouds, sticky scattered showers, storms. High 85
- Tonight: Evening showers east, some clearing cooler. Low 58
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. High 79
- Friday: Showers, storms, mostly cloudy. High 72 (61)
- Saturday: Clouds, showers ending, quite cool. High 62 (51)
- Sunday: Sunny, pleasant. High 72 (47)
- Memorial Day: Partly cloudy. High 77 (49)
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy. High 78 (56)