Low pressure swirling over the eastern Great Lakes will shift slowly east, after several days of windy and chilly March-like weather with occasional light rain.
Clouds will stick around along with gusty winds. Temperatures will only reach the low 50s. Winds will remain on the breezy side through this evening from the northwest.
The persistent clouds will gradually thin from the west this evening, with breaks of sunshine possible. The overnight hours will bring partial clearing, with cool morning readings dipping into the upper 30s.
The second half of the week will be more pleasant, with sunshine returning, bumping readings back up into the 60s. High pressure over southern Canada will expand southeast, keeping things dry. A disturbance topping the ridge aloft will pass west and south of the region Friday, with some high cloud cover. Showers could reach as far east as the Cincinnati area, but stay west of central Ohio.
Seasonable weather and sunshine will prevail over the weekend. A frontal system will bring scattered showers and storms early next week.
- Wednesday: Cloudy, breezy, chilly, sprinkles. High 52
- Tonight: Clearing, patchy frost. Low 39
- Thursday: More sunshine. High 63
- Friday: Partly sunny. High 69 (42)
- Saturday: Parstly sunny, mild. High 71 (49)
- Sunday: Partly sunny. High 75 (51)
- Monday: Mix sun and clouds. High 78 (57)
- Tuesday: Showers, storms. High 73 (58)