Showers will southeast through parts of central and southern Ohio this evening, with skies remaining mostly cloudy. Afternoon temperatures struggled to reach 70 degrees–nearly 15 degrees below normal.
A weak area of low pressure will shift south into central Kentucky. A few lingering showers are possible, mainly across southern and eastern parts of the state.
Skies will remain generally cloudy on Monday. Highs will top out in the upper 70s, with breaks of sun and widely scattered showers developing in the afternoon, along with a stray storm in spots.
Mainly dry weather will return by Tuesday, although clouds will linger around the departing upper-level low to the east. Highs will again generally stay in the upper 70s. More sunshine will prevail Wednesday through Friday, with a gradual warming trend into the low 80sin a northwesterly flow aloft.
There will be an opportunity for showers and storms ahead of a cold front next weekend.
- Tonight: Scattered showers before midnight. Low 62
- Monday: Clouds linger, stray shower/storm. High 78
- Tuesday: Mix clouds and sun. High 79 (63)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 80 (61)
- Thursday: Sunny. High 82 (61)
- Friday: Sunny. High 83 (62)
- Saturday: Partly sunny, p.m. pop-up storms High 83 (64)