A large slow-moving upper-level low over Pennsylvania will drift eastward, allowing drier air to filter into the state this evening. Low clouds have lingered but will break up, with temperatures around 70 degrees. Tonight will bring clearing skies and seasonably cooler readings in the 50s by Sunday morning.
High pressure will build over the region as we progress through the holiday weekend. Mainly sunny and warmer weather will prevail Sunday and on Memorial Day, with summerlike highs in the 80s.
Temperatures will approach 90 early in the week, before a cold front arrives with a few storms late Wednesday and Thursday. Seasonable weather with clearing skies will return Friday for the second round of the Memorial Tournament.
- Tonight: Clearing. Low 56
- Sunday: Partly cloudy, warmer. High 82
- Memorial Day: Sunny, warm. High 89 (64)
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High 91 (67)
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, hot, sticky, pop-up storms p.m. High 89 (69)
- Thursday: Showers, storms. High 78 (68)
- Friday: Mostly sunny, cooler. High 75 (57)