Patchy dense fog, with visibilities under a quarter-mile, gave way to sunny skies this afternoon. Temperatures are milder than Wednesday’s readings, when clouds lingered, reaching the upper 60s–about 10 degrees above normal.
High pressure across southern Canada represents a broad ridge of fair weather, keeping winds light, which is conducive to dense early morning fog. Some fog is expected again early Friday.
The weather will be increasingly milder heading into the weekend, with highs edging into the low to mid-70s. The next chance for showers will arrive Saturday evening ahead of a weakening cold front, with a few showers lingering into early Sunday.
The weather will remain unseasonably mild next week, with a slight cooldown midweek (60s).
- Thursday: Bright sun, mild. High 67
- Tonight: Mainly clear, light fog late. Low 50
- Friday: Partly cloudy, breezy. High 74
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, windy, showers late. High 75 (57)
- Sunday: Early showers, some sun. High 72 (53)
- Monday: Sunny. High 70 (50)
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 65 (47)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 66 (41)