A cold front will approach from the northwest, bringing showers and storms this evening.
Behind the front, slightly cooler air will offer a nice start to the weekend, as high pressure builds in. Expect another day in the upper 70s on Friday, under a partly cloudy to mostly sunny sky.
The weekend looks to be sunny. High pressure will become established and then drift east on Sunday, initiating a southwesterly flow of very warm and more humid air that will push readings up toward 90 degrees by early next week.
- Tonight: Evening rain, partial clearing late, light fog. Low 59
- Friday: Mostly sunny, pleasant. High 76
- Saturday: Sunny. High 81 (56)
- Sunday: Partly cloudy, warmer. High 88 (60)
- Monday: Mostly sunny. hot, humid. High 92 (66)
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High 89 (68)
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High 87 (67)