Colder air will filter into Ohio tonight, accompanied by drizzle and patchy fog, as readings dip into the low to mid-30s by daybreak. Some light snow will mix with the rain north and west, with the potential for a few slick spots.
A ripple in the flow behind a sagging cold front will bring a few periods of light rain and snow Monday, with a light accumulation on grassy surfaces north of I-70. Readings will hover a little above freezing, then dip a few degrees, resulting in some slick spots later in the day.
A second disturbance will follow early Tuesday, with a greater likelihood of light snow before dawn in the southern portion of the state. Temperatures will tumble into the 20s.
Afternoon temperatures will rebound midweek, with a mix of clouds and sunshine. There will be another storm passing to our south on Thursday, followed sharply colder air on Friday.
- Tonight: Drizzle, colder. Low 33
- Monday: Light rain/snow showers. High 34
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, brisk, cold. High 28 (18)
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. High 31 (16)
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. High 35 (22)
- Friday: Sunny, colder. High 25 (15)
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. High 34 (18)