Low pressure tracking across the Upper Great Lakes will bring periods of light showers and blustery conditions. Behind a cold front, temperatures have stuck in the mid-50s, after a couple of seasonably mild days.
A few light showers are likely during Football Friday Nite, but coverage will be more widely scattered. Readings will fall slowly through the 50s, into the mid-40s Saturday morning.
Clouds and spotty light showers will be around on Saturday for the OSU/Penn State game, with a noontime kickoff temperature around 50 degrees, under mostly cloudy skies with blustery northwest winds.
High pressure will build down from the northwest on Sunday, promoting some clearing with a chilly breeze and afternoon temperatures in the crisp low to mid-50s.
The cool weather will continue on Monday, with scattered frost to start the day. Winds will turn southerly on Tuesday as the high moves east, bringing a significant warmup. Readings will reach the low 70s mid- to late week, with dry conditions.
- Friday: Showers, breezy, mostly cloudy. High 56
- Tonight: Cloudy, breezy, few evening showers. Low 44
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, blustery, light showers. High 56
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. High 53 (42)
- Monday: Mostly sunny. High 56 (34)
- Tuesday: Sunny, warmer. High 70 (43)
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. High 72 (52)