Showers along a weak cold front became more scattered through the afternoon, with only a few sprinkles in central Ohio. Skies partially cleared by midafternoon, with temperatures in the upper 60s. The weather will dry, breezy and seasonably cool at kickoff in Ohio Stadium around 7:30 p.m.
We should see lots of sunshine Sunday and seasonable temperatures in the mid-70s, as high pressure builds in, and eventually becomes established in the Southeastern states.
A clockwise flow will bring warm sunshine Monday. A weak frontal boundary will add some cloudiness Monday evening into Tuesday with a small chance for a shower and a slight cooling trend, as high temperatures slip back to the low 70s.
- Tonight: Clearing, cooler. Low 46
- Sunday: Mainly sunny, nice. High 75
- Monday: Sun, few clouds, warmer. High 82 (54)
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy, cooler. High 72 (56)
- Wednesday: Mostly Sunny. High 74 (53)
- Thursday: Mostly Sunny. High 73 (52)
- Friday: Mostly sunny. High 72 (50)